Joints are a standard feature of all concrete slabs and flooring contractors need to know how to deal with them effectively. This module covers the different types of joints and how they are approached from a resin flooring perspective.
Key Learning Outcomes
To be able to select and apply a suitable products to seal and/or repair the various types of concrete joints.
Theoretical Assessment Criteria
- The different type of joints and their purpose on a concrete slab.
- The product selection and application process for installing the various types of new joints.
- The product selection and application process for repairing the various types of damaged joints.
Practical Assessment Criteria
- The effective installation of the various types of new joints.
- The effective repair of the various types of damaged joints.
The information above is intended as a starting point for discussion only. Please feel free to suggest any changes or additions you think will improve this element of training and provide a short explanation if possible. Your comments will be added to the other industry feedback we receive for this element.